Version 1.3 Released ¶
By: Jon on Aug. 24, 2020, 7:04 p.m.
- Exposing two engine settings. One to control the number of threads and another to control the GPU workload size. Controlling the thread count is useful for optimizing performance when running many game instances on the same machine.
- Adding LinuxAArch64 flavor. Not available with Unity as Unity does not support the platform. Compatible with AWS instances.
- Minor perf improvements to Conv2D nodes. More improvements to come.
- Making settings functions on training harness public
- Fix library not loading correctly on Linux platform
- Fix Linux blocking on socket receive
- Minor stability fix
- Small fix to prevent raising standard deviation when all but top chromosome has the same loss